MANLIFT 30' NARROW ARTI ELEC-2 WHL DRIVE (MANLIFTA30#04)
Image for reference only
Actual item may look different
|Part Number: 6239
|Sale Price: $34,554.00
- The all new Sep-Ex 48V DC drive system allows maximum drive performance resulting in 35% gradeability and 3.5 mph travel speed.
- The Sep-Ex motor controller eliminates the need for forward/reverse contractors or speed sensors. This reduces complexity and improves the reliability of the drive system.
- The Sep-Ex drive motors and controller provide automatic hill braking and ramp braking.
- Ideal for confined work spaces-the Z-30/20N is only 47 in (1.47 m) wide and has zero tailswing.
- Rolls through standard double doorways. The Z-30/20N narrow boom works both indoors and out with emissionfree, noise-free electric drive.
- A standard 4 ft (1.22 m) jib boom with 144 range of motion operates above or below horizontal throughout the full boom range of motion.
- The combination of 40 ft 4 in (12.5 m) working height, 22 ft 4 in (6.8 m) outreach and up and over clearance of 15 ft 3 in (4.6 m) provides the most versatile range of motion in its class.
- 160 powered platform rotation allows easy operation and precise platform positioning.
- Compact storage length of 13 ft 9in (4.2 m) and width of 47 in (1.47 m).
- Dual parallelogram riser design allows ascent and descent along a vertical plane without retracting or extending the boom.
* Prices are subject to change.